Tuesday, April 22, 2008

only 1 more day!!!

Well its getting that time of the year and school is almost out!! I only have one more regular day of all my classes left and that thursday. NExt week i only have 2 of my classes and then that its for me. After next week all i have to do is my finals on Tuesday the 6th, i believe, and then im OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! oh yeah......i plan on having some fun this summer...well at least till middle of June bc then i am going to be working mon-fri 9-6. I babysit 2 girls and they are the best ever....i wathced them all summer last yr and i absolutly adore them!!! they even took me on vacation with them to California....i got to shop on rodeo drive and evrything..it was def the hightlight of my year.

I absolutly LOVE this sunny weather my boyfriend and i go to the park just bout everytime it pretty...last time we played ball, swun on the swings....that was the best haha i felt like a lil kid agian, it was soo cute. and then we just sat by the water and relaxed. I have soo much fun with him.

So everyone be praying for me i have to write a 7-10 pg paper that is due thursday and i really havent started on it yet...im a procrastinator!! Well c im redoing one of my papers that i have done before and then adding lots more to it so its not as bad as it may seem but its still gonna take me like ALL day and night to do it....it will be all good tho. Well i really gotta go bc i gotta go look up my books that i need for this paper in the libarary. Which im so proud of my self for doing bc at school its a MASSIVE library and i have no clue where n e things is and i never check out books but today i actually looked my book up and found it all by my slef it was a very good feeling, lol!!! Well LATER!!