Saturday, April 12, 2008

MISS ME!!

So its been a long time since i have actually got to blog.  My internet has been down so I'm at this wonderful place called MY Time in richmond. Its a coffee shop and they have free internet here. I absolutely love this place. But anyways so this week had been really trying and stressful. I have been requested to  tell my experience that happened on this past Monday.  So here it is...

So i was out riding the motorcycle with my mother on this pretty day and we had to go to meet Scott at his work to take him some money, Well i have been learning how to ride a motorcycle this past couple weeks and have been really getting the hang of it so i thought what the heck ill take my mother 1300 around the block and thought it would be fun.  So i go to get on the bike and i take off (i don't even pop the clutch) well i go to turn in the and my hand gets stuck on the throttle palm that mother has on her bike. Then im use of just tapping down my foot to hit the rear break well i tapped down and it wasnt there...i couldnt find it...so i freaked but i did pull in the clutch so that made it slow down lil but i went out of control and reckes right in between a car and a tree.. luckly i dint hit either one. But the bike landed on my right leg and so i had to like throw the bike off of it. At first i thought i had broke my lef bc i couldnt move it. Lucky that was the only thing that was hurt. My leg was really reall swollen and everday it get worse and wrose looking. i have brusing all over my leg...its black, green, purple, pink... the whole rainbow on my leg. lol!! BUt i gotta go schedlue my classes for next semseters college so tlk to you all hopefully sooner thatn later this time....PEACE!!

2 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You don't know how relieved I was to hear that you only receiving bruising to your leg. Please be careful.

Alipurr said...

glad you are ok